English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

The state of those Southampton fans on the pitch. One especially prominent wanker giving it large - wearing a bum bag.

Should be a decent game today, feels a little bit shit or bust for Evatt as if they fail to go up I think Bolton may part ways with him.

Just had a look on the BBC Football page and out of 108 clickable arcticles on the front page their is no mention that this game is taking place.

As I've said many times I don't have a problem if they're not interested in League 1/League 2 football, but don't pretend you are.

Should be a decent game today, feels a little bit shit or bust for Evatt as if they fail to go up I think Bolton may part ways with him.

Just had a look on the BBC Football page and out of 108 clickable arcticles on the front page their is no mention that this game is taking place.

As I've said many times I don't have a problem if they're not interested in League 1/League 2 football, but don't pretend you are.
The media coverage for non prem games is a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.