English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

Same. It was a nothing game, let's be honest. Now, the FA Cup final against Wigan; that was/is most definitely a THAT game. Or, if you want to go back to Fred and Wilma Flintstone's day,the FA Cup games at Shrewsbury and Halifax; they are also THAT games.

In fairness, having re-read the guy’s post, it seems like he’s from, or at least lives in Southampton.

So probably every time City play there it’s understandably a major event for him.

Yes, but at the time the game wasn’t memorable for costing us the treble, as it was in about February and we’d won fuck all at the time.
In fairness, having re-read the guy’s post, it seems like he’s from, or at least lives in Southampton.

So probably every time City play there it’s understandably a major event for him.
Jeezuz mate, let it go. I’d say it was a good shout as the worst game we’ve ever played under Pep and he’d put out a reasonably strong team.

Jeezuz mate, let it go. I’d say it was a good shout as the worst game we’ve ever played under Pep and he’d put out a reasonably strong team.

Let it go? I just asked a simple question, as I genuinely had no idea which match you were originally going on about.

If it was a league game, I’d agree it would be a stand out low point. But as it was a league cup surrender and we went on to win everything else, I think most people had pretty much forgotten about it.

Anyway, I’ll let it go now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.