English talent

Kun Aguero said:
Nick Powell, He can be as good as Gerrard(before anyone says "but hes a striker" His crossfield passes remind me of Stevie G! Infact everything about him reminds me of Stevie G!).

Redmond.Can be as good as Oxlade-Chamberlin at Arsenal.

@LoveCity, according to the ragcafe Clyne has signed for them.Plus we have Zaba and Richards.

Anyone saying Zaha is just going of hype.He makes Walcott look like Henry.

That's tosh. I've seen Zaha play a lot this season and he's a decent young player. I'm not going off hype just my opinion.

Clyne and Zaha are vastly overrated plus Zaha has a attitude problem and Redmond is nowhere near the level of Oxlade Chamberlain and really doubt he will turn out to be a world class player.

fliggers said:
Clyne and Zaha are vastly overrated plus Zaha has a attitude problem and Redmond is nowhere near the level of Oxlade Chamberlain and really doubt he will turn out to be a world class player.

I disagree in regards to clyne, I think he's got all the makings of a top full back, put in a top showing against the rags.

grifter said:
fliggers said:

I disagree in regards to clyne, I think he's got all the makings of a top full back, put in a top showing against the rags.

Dont get me wrong hes decent but good enough for City or United no way .Got ripped to shreds by lallana both games against Southampton this season would be good for a decent prem team not a top four team.

fliggers said:
grifter said:
fliggers said:

Dont get me wrong hes decent but good enough for City or United no way .Got ripped to shreds by lallana both games against Southampton this season would be good for a decent prem team not a top four team.

Yeah thats a fair point and you've probably seen a bit more of him than I have.

On another note does anyone know much about mason bennett the young striker at derby? They've also got a young winger I think who we were supposed to be trailing, hughes I think He's called.

grifter said:
fliggers said:
grifter said:

Yeah thats a fair point and you've probably seen a bit more of him than I have.

On another note does anyone know much about mason bennett the young striker at derby? They've also got a young winger I think who we were supposed to be trailing, hughes I think He's called.

although hes not english johnny williams for wales and palace is the standout championship player for me, hes the second youngest player to be called up to the wales senior sqaud hes class and will be at a top clubs within the next 2 years he plays like wilshere imo and arsenal are already trying to sign him, zaha is good but palace have another young winger called reise allasani who is only 16 and is rated as the best they've had since solako hes very small though but technicaly hes brilliant. they also have ryan innis who 6'5 at just 17 and turnt us down to sign a pro contract with palace hes already travelled with the first team i doubt we'll go back in for him as we have rekik now and the other lad from psv coming. hughes is very good hes a very technical player and hes been promoted full time to the derby first team i have to see more from him but from what ive seen hes excellent, he plays behind the striker but has been playing right wing he also ran the rags ragged in the fa youth cup. ive got high hopes for bennett alot of derby fans dont rate him but i think he'll be a great player hes got great touch and great awarness of the space around him, hes two footed he plays like rooney imo we'll see if he can reach that level its doubtful rooney was also much bigger which helped him get away with a lot but bennett seems composed for his age and has excellent foot work hughes and bennett are both very good. seyi ojo from liverpool who they signed from mk dons is the standout player of this age group, when i saw ross barkley and wilshere playing at his age i knew they would make it and its the same with ojo he has everything and would of been playing first team football at mk dons if he wasnt to young, he was also the standout player at the nike cup recently the lads going to exceptional some lads you just know and hes definately one of those.

Danamy said:
Luke Shaw at Southampton.........future England left back.

Arsenal were supposed to have signed him by now, not sure what the hold up is but people are saying he is the next Ashley Cole. What do they put in the water at Southampton, incredible academy... Bale, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, and some of the new kids are supposed to have great potential too like Shaw.

LoveCity said:
Danamy said:
Luke Shaw at Southampton.........future England left back.

Arsenal were supposed to have signed him by now, not sure what the hold up is but people are saying he is the next Ashley Cole. What do they put in the water at Southampton, incredible academy... Bale, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, and some of the new kids are supposed to have great potential too like Shaw.

They still have an eye on him but with Southampton winning promotion things may change.

They have a great scouting network and good academy facilities already in place, something that we'll benefit from when the new training complex is finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.