Enjoy the anniversary - one year on - 23rd October 2011

blink922 said:
One of those days where you'll always remember where you were and who you were with.

Juan King said:
That was the best match I've ever been to in my life. What a fucking game!

Silva.gif

Don't think I've ever seen a better pass than this. Absolutely insane.

Pass of the season no doubt. Incredible result and shattered the myth of invincibility of the rags. What a game!

A day i will never forget it was brilliant stuffing are neighbours 6-1 away.Its also my brothers birthday so i will never forget this day

That was the day the worm turned. The day we knocked them off their fucking perch.

I had a feeling it might happen that day too. I was literally ecstatic.

Anyone got the @mcfc twitter feed tweets of each goal in their favourites or can link me to them? Feel like RT'ing them, i've only got the 6th goal one.

Rememberance day, please take a minute to remember that 1 year ago today a devastating earthquake caused over 60,000 people to flee for their lives in the Stretford district of Salford. The quake measured 6 -1 on the richter scale and residents in the home counties are still comming to terms with the devastation. At 3pm today show our respect and get together for six minutes of laughter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.