Enjoy the anniversary - one year on - 23rd October 2011

Unknown_Genius said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Reds saying 'small club mentality' celebrating beating us.

Comebacks?

What, like chanting the name of a player, who doesn't play for them anymore, didn't come through their academy, and couldn't get out of the door quick enough, because he scored the winner against little City?

What about the proposed parties thrown by an ex player (David cunting may) to celebrate city's dry patch trophy wise ?

Skashion said:
No6 said:
Email to all reds at work:

Subject: 1:45PM, 23rd October 2011

Body:

0 - 1

article-2052949-0E81FF2A00000578-718_468x286.jpg

(5 more lined up. Each sent at the corresponding times of the six, yes six, goals. Petty, yet satisfying)

2nd one sent now. 14:44 to correspond with Balo's tap-in.

Beautiful... Excellent work sir.

I recruited Inchy14 to send this one. We're adopting a pincer movement as we're vastly outnumbered.

We've just started to receive a little defensive fire from the Red Brigade but fear not Bluemooners, our tactics are sound and we'll not back down.

No6 said:
Skashion said:
No6 said:
Email to all reds at work:

Subject: 1:45PM, 23rd October 2011

Body:

0 - 1

article-2052949-0E81FF2A00000578-718_468x286.jpg

(5 more lined up. Each sent at the corresponding times of the six, yes six, goals. Petty, yet satisfying)

I recruited Inchy14 to send this one. We're adopting a pincer movement as we're vastly outnumbered.

We've just started to receive a little defensive fire from the Red Brigade but fear not Bluemooners, our tactics are sound and we'll not back down.

absolutely priceless, not stopped laughing :)))))

blue rebel said:

Bluemooners, red insults are flying thick and fast now. Third email and photo (for Kun's goal) has been sent and they've started biting to fuck. Inchy14's taken a headshot but he won't be bowed.

He's a brave, stubborn bastard!

-- Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:03 pm --

blue rebel said:

Bluemooners, red insults are flying thick and fast now. Third email and photo (for Kun's goal) has been sent and they've started biting to fuck. Inchy14's taken a headshot but he won't be bowed.

UPDATE: Just received email from an enemy combatant. Says simply this:

"I was at that game "

(with the company's season ticket might I add)

Think the shock and awe tactics are working. This one's a broken man.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Reds saying 'small club mentality' celebrating beating us.

Comebacks?
you need to come on here asking for
Comebacks to that? After we did the double over them and won the league in that way?

Incredible.

Tell them your Citizens will out drum them at the next derby

And the classic 'fan view' video with all the tourists marching off in a huff...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9okFFpXbtQ[/youtube]

No6 said:
blue rebel said:

-- Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:03 pm --

blue rebel said:

UPDATE: Just received email from an enemy combatant. Says simply this:

"I was at that game "

(with the company's season ticket might I add)

Think the shock and awe tactics are working. This one's a broken man.

Victory is ours. The reds lay broken, demoralised and (most importantly) quiet as fuck.

The pincer movement worked Inchy14. Now lets retreat quickly back to the cellar where we belong :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.