Enjoy your Napoli Trip

I'm taking part in Movember and i'm currently sporting a mustashe that makes me look a right C... ermm. Would it be advisable to shave this bad boy off?

Micah just tweeted

"Wow, just arrived in Naples....Hostile isnt the word! Geeezeee"

I think the atmosphere tomorrow will be iincredible. An early goal would be just the job!

Just had txts off mates in sorrento on spikes trip its gone off with the italians in the last half hr. City have ran them off but more italians appearing all the time about 400 city ready for them

400? Thats half of the allocation, unless we sold more than the 800 mentioned. Sticking in numbers is all they can do though, good on em!

Quite afew gone without tkts all aranged to meet in sorrento safety in numbers with spikes lads, tomorrow morn they are all moving en mass to the marina in naples they say about 1.200 expected to turn up then all together to the ground thayv planned it like a military operation all good handy lads as well

It's been good craic so far. However just been attacked by some mentals right in the historic centre. My mate has been punched 3 times it's all a bit crazy!

Scanning the local news channels no official news yet of any skirmishes yet t reach lcal media...the night is still young, and this will be the mst dangerous time. Cannot believe that Sorrento is a proper skirmish...its a bit middle class out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.