Enjoy your Napoli Trip

pete1201 said:
Scanning the local news channels no official news yet of any skirmishes yet t reach lcal media...the night is still young, and this will be the mst dangerous time. Cannot believe that Sorrento is a proper skirmish...its a bit middle class out there
Possibility that the ones who would be 'looking for it' in Naples would have got wind that a lot of blues are staying in Sorrento and went looking for it out that way? Went to Sorrento a couple of years ago myself, lovely place but a maze of backstreets, which would probably play into the hands of the troublemakers looking for an ambush.

mcfc1894 said:
You think that might of happened Pete, napoli fans going sorrento tonight?
Really f**king sceptical that they would bother to drive that far out...knwing that city fans are also in the city. I spent the day in Napoli with a mate talking English.........not a hint of trouble...this included walking the full length of Spaccanapoli to Forcella....and I had dinner in the Spanish Quarters......I guess i must be lucky.....

I'm a little sceptical about trouble at that Irish bar,it's safe round there.

Although I will say Pete I was in that bar for a Napoli game and there's a lot of Napoli support there.

pete1201 said:
mcfc1894 said:
Really f**king sceptical that they would bother to drive that far out...knwing that city fans are also in the city. I spent the day in Napoli with a mate talking English.........not a hint of trouble...this included walking the full length of Spaccanapoli to Forcella....and I had dinner in the Spanish Quarters......I guess i must be lucky.....

Ok mate. I dunno the distance between them both. Hope all are safe out there.

Thaksinssoldier said:

Although I will say Pete I was in that bar for a Napoli game and there's a lot of Napoli support there.
deffo...the populaton of Sorrento wll be Napoli fans....but you would just wouldn't think local Sorrento people would cause bother...it is very civilised out there...I wonder if we are receiving beer fuelled mythology or facts...I'll give you the news frm the early morning bulletins on local TV...then we will have a better picture.........I just cannot picture the local waiters of Sorrento fronting up City fans...sounds a fairy tale...anyway we'll soon find out

pete1201 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

deffo...the populaton of Sorrento wll be Napoli fans....but you would just wouldn't think local Sorrento people would cause bother...it is very civilised out there...I wonder if we are receiving beer fuelled mythology or facts...I'll give you the news frm the early morning bulletins on local TV...then we will have a better picture.........I just cannot picture the local waiters of Sorrento fronting up City fans...sounds a fairy tale...anyway we'll soon find out

its not a fairytale.

dennishasdoneit said:
pete1201 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

its not a fairytale.

You maybe right...by the morning we will have details of arrests, and hospital admissions but so far no news at this end.

pete1201 said:
mcfc1894 said:
I was sceptical when 1 or 2 posted about problems in Sorrento, but there are many more, from different members who are telling the same story, bars shutdown and fans told to stay in their hotels.
I just hope everyone can stay safe,you included Pete.

bridgeblue said:
pete1201 said:
mcfc1894 said:
I was sceptical when 1 or 2 posted about problems in Sorrento, but there are many more, from different members who are telling the same story, bars shutdown and fans told to stay in their hotels.
I just hope everyone can stay safe,you included Pete.
Facebook and Twitter going mental, not nice to be there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.