Enough is enough

Can't say I'm aware of the names of PR big guns that might be able to sort these fuckers, but I assume there are people of this ilk we could headhunt?

As has been said, I think the fact that Pep seems to be the only person they hear from doesn't help us, someone should be guiding him better in what not to say.

I think the post perfectly sums up all of our feelings at the moment you can't look at a newspaper, listen to the radio or turn on the TV without some prick bad mouthing our great club it's damaging our reputation and image and I am sick of it. It's time the club stood with us enough is enough. CTID.

I think the post perfectly sums up all of our feelings at the moment you can't look at a newspaper, listen to the radio or turn on the TV without some prick bad mouthing our great club it's damaging our reputation and image and I am sick of it. It's time the club stood with us enough is enough. CTID.
And more importantly, it's damaging Abu Dhabi's image, which is projected via the club.

Talksport often gives us a pasting, yet listening to it today every advert session starts with a CIty advert saying united and Liverpool are coming to the etihad and general sale tickets are sold out (are they?) so the only way to watch the game is by using the award winning hospitality at the etihad.

Why are we giving them money if the paste us. It's weird. Surely these games even in hospitality would sell out .

Just one of many opportunities for City.

Invite talkshite to the Ethad, and ask them to explan this.

QUOTE="MCFC1993, post: 9962726, member: 12700"]Can anyone spot who's missing from Talkshite's tweet:

It doesn't look right, I just can't think why...[/QUOTE]

Regardless if they can, can't, or aren't bothered because that's their targeted football fanbase, City should deny them access to the club, the manager, and players, and reporting on matches until they start towing the line by giving us equal, fair, honest, and impartial headlines and stories like other clubs.

Perhaps tallkshite don't need City. In the same breath City certainly don't need talkshite. The least we can do is to stop advertising tickets for sale on talkshite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.