Enzo Fernandez

A few reports seem to be linking us to him. 21, promising midfielder from River Plate. Considering our relationship with them and his 25m release clause, could be an interesting option to replace Fernandinho.
He wouldn’t be replacing Fernandinho as he isn’t a DM. I like this player in the South American context. I have learned that an Argentinian journalist contacted a Brazilian fan page to spread this rumor and asked not to be named, and the fan page connected to the Brazil version of City Xtra pushed it forward. If that journalist had faith in the “information”, I know he would have published himself. This has every shadow of an agent planting something. If I’m wrong, then I’ll eat my words, but I don’t believe it. Just two days ago he was also “linked with Sevilla”…

He can pick a pass, tackle, pressure and retains pressure. No way we don't know about him given our links to River. He looks very interesting but I do wonder if we are looking for more tenacity to replace Fernandinho.

I can see shades of both rodri and cancelo in him, and a couple of kev-like through balls too. From YouTube I hasten to add.

I think he's out our list, but not number 1.

Enzo Fernandez is a hugely talented midfielder more adept in attack than defence.About the release clause of €25 million,that is not including Argentine taxes.River stipulate that the amount the club receive is free of tax.So the fee really is about €32 million.Unlike Julian this will be more complicated as Real Madrid are also interested and Fernandez will have a better chance of making World cup squad at River who desperately want to keep him until the end of Libertadores.

I will repeat again: the source for this is shit. It’s a Brazilian fan page that received news from an Argentinian journalist via DM who wouldn’t go public with this “exclusive” himself. I know both of them. Take it with a pinch of salt
I hope you are correct but the reality is this pibe is playing that well that some of the mega rich European outfits will pay the transfer clause.River's best hope of holding him this year is that the player wants to play the mundial and he is a River fanatic.I think he is the best number 8 as we call it that Argentina has produced in many years.

From City Xtra twitter:
"The City Football Group have ‘denied’ River Plate midfielder, Enzo Fernández is ‘for now on any list of interest’ for #ManCity."

[@DiarioOle via @Sport_Witness]

I hope you are correct but the reality is this pibe is playing that well that some of the mega rich European outfits will pay the transfer clause.River's best hope of holding him this year is that the player wants to play the mundial and he is a River fanatic.I think he is the best number 8 as we call it that Argentina has produced in many years.
Do you really think Scaloni will call him for the World Cup when he’s never been called before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.