Enzo Fernandez

He has been called by Scaloni before.

_OKJtf7ih_1200x630__1.jpg
Correct me if I’m wrong, but he trained with them and didn’t even make the bench

Correct me if I’m wrong, but he trained with them and didn’t even make the bench

It was his first callup, he already knew he wasn't gonna play, but there's a change he may be called up for the WC, of course he will have to maintain his level until then. He's a great player, he's been performing really well for almost a year now at River Plate, i think he would be a very good asset for the team, no matter what you say.

It was his first callup, he already knew he wasn't gonna play, but there's a change he may be called up for the WC, of course he will have to maintain his level until then. He's a great player, he's been performing really well for almost a year now at River Plate, i think he would be a very good asset for the team, no matter what you say.
What exactly did I say?

That's correct. But him being called means he's at least on the radar.
Oh I’m sure he is, but in my head he is a player for the next World Cup cycle, not this one. We have a few in Brazil as well, especially players from Palmeiras who should already have been called, but because our current national team manager will leave after Qatar, he is postponing giving them a chance for his successor. As Scaloni is likely remaining bar a big failure, he’s already thinking well ahead

I still don't understand why we'd go for him now. He's not ready. I suppose this is like us getting linked with every young player who has 10 good games in the PL. He could turn out to be great but there's no guarantee of that, it's too early to tell which way he'll fall.

I still don't understand why we'd go for him now. He's not ready. I suppose this is like us getting linked with every young player who has 10 good games in the PL. He could turn out to be great but there's no guarantee of that, it's too early to tell which way he'll fall.
It’s a very, very shit link…

What exactly did I say?
Just because he didn't play in his first callup for the national squad doesn't mean he's not ready to play in a big european team. He's very well on the right path and obviously time will tell, i'm not saying he would nor should be a starter for MC or any other big european team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.