Enzo Fernandez

I can see Chelsea having real problems in a year or two though mate. El Todd is caught up in the moment imo and make no mistake is not a wealthy guy for this level of spending and even with backers they want a return and more? Roman used to write the debts off but there’s no way these guys will and if you miss out on top 4 this season it’s already a problem.

Maybe but what’s the punishment for ffp failure? It isn’t being kicked out of the competition it’s a fine or able to use less players on the competition! FFP is a load of shite let every club spend what they want!

I can see Chelsea having real problems in a year or two though mate. El Todd is caught up in the moment imo and make no mistake is not a wealthy guy for this level of spending and even with backers they want a return and more? Roman used to write the debts off but there’s no way these guys will and if you miss out on top 4 this season it’s already a problem.

Yeah I have said before that I'm pretty certain this level of spending will slow down very soon. I think splashing out on Enzo it could be argued it's a sign the ownership are shit scared of losing out on top 4.

Perhaps the strategy is to load up on young players, get the squad to a level where it only needs a tweak here and there, kind of like where City are right now where you don't really need to splash hard on multiple players. You've quietly added Akanji, Alvarez, Haaland (not so quietly I admit) over the last couple of windows as well as supplementing the team this season with HG players.

It's certainly interesting to follow as a fan. I'm both slightly apprehensive and super excited about the future. This ownership haven't fully convinced me or won me over yet, even if they were my preferred choice out of all the candidates.

Yeah I have said before that I'm pretty certain this level of spending will slow down very soon. I think splashing out on Enzo it could be argued it's a sign the ownership are shit scared of losing out on top 4.

Perhaps the strategy is to load up on young players, get the squad to a level where it only needs a tweak here and there, kind of like where City are right now where you don't really need to splash hard on multiple players. You've quietly added Akanji, Alvarez, Haaland (not so quietly I admit) over the last couple of windows as well as supplementing the team this season with HG players.

It's certainly interesting to follow as a fan. I'm both slightly apprehensive and super excited about the future. This ownership haven't fully convinced me or won me over yet, even if they were my preferred choice out of all the candidates.

Any idea who the other backers are mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.