Enzo Fernandez

Deal is on and Chelsea will cave in and pay whatever Benfica wants at their own terms.
Whether that €120m is correct or not will dopend how it works out. Bellingham and Rice probably will cost upwards of this price come summer. So they have disrupted the Midfield market for immediate future

Deal is on and Chelsea will cave in and pay whatever Benfica wants at their own terms.
Whether that €120m is correct or not will dopend how it works out. Bellingham and Rice probably will cost upwards of this price come summer. So they have disrupted the Midfield market for immediate future
Rice wont.

I know we all know this but if they pay over £100m for Enzo it pushes prices for players deemed as special up.

In that case paying a similar amount for Jude shouldn't be seen as quite so bad as it otherwise might.
nah enzo is better than bellingham so it won't. I feel like it is the price of overhyped talents like bellingham, grealish that push the price up for real talents like Enzo. In real world enzo should be like 75 mil and bellingham should be about 60 mil.

edit: if anything we playing 100 mil for grealish normalized prices for average players. not best move by the club. I would rather pay 105 mil for Enzo than 100 for Grealish. It was a stupid move that also put pressure on grealish. now every one good, decent, crap, great anyone is 100 mil if you have good PR with you smh.

Last edited:
I know we all know this but if they pay over £100m for Enzo it pushes prices for players deemed as special up.

In that case paying a similar amount for Jude shouldn't be seen as quite so bad as it otherwise might.
They are paying the clause + River Plates clause, simply because they want 8 half year deal with Benfica

Great business for Benfica they receive all the buyout & give River Plate 0

Could be £125m deal

Can’t deny the chavs are going to have a hell of a squad next season!
Got to be managed though hasn’t it. That saying, it’s a nice headache to have? I can’t see that applying there. Seems too many big, big players at once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.