Enzo Maresca

Different class this guy, we’ll be lucky to hold onto him. Wouldn’t surprise me if West Brom end up appointing him manager
I hope to god not, we would end up completely destroying him as a manager & I would hate to see another ex Baggie being wrecked by our inept club.

I saw him play many times in his brief stay with us & it was completely obvious that there was no way we were going to hang onto him. He was a very good player even then & was clearly destined for a bigger career than we could have offered him. He is still remembered very fondly at my club.

I hope to god not, we would end up completely destroying him as a manager & I would hate to see another ex Baggie being wrecked by our inept club.

I saw him play many times in his brief stay with us & it was completely obvious that there was no way we were going to hang onto him. He was a very good player even then & was clearly destined for a bigger career than we could have offered him. He is still remembered very fondly at my club.
Hahaha you sound just like one of us in the 90s :)
Think he’s destined to be a manager somewhere, done brilliantly with our young lads and he has an aura about him. His wife’s from Seville and he’s a legend there from his playing days so will probably end up there at some point

Well he definitely made the right choice to avoid that black hole.
Wouldn’t at all surprise me to see him back at City in some capacity in the future

Will Parma be a good place for one or two of the EDS youngsters? This is really an opportunity. He did so well with the kids - suspect a good relationship there

Will Parma be a good place for one or two of the EDS youngsters? This is really an opportunity. He did so well with the kids - suspect a good relationship there
They finished rock bottom of Serie A so will need a significant rebuild. Suppose it depends how useful the club would consider Serie B football in their development but agree it wouldn’t surprise me at all if a couple went there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.