EPIC OS WIN!!

I think that it's cool that the club are getting in on the joke.

Stop been hipsters "I knew Alan before he was cool" people and just enjoy something that is a harmless laugh at the expense and pain of nobody.

c'mon this is the nation that spawned peter kay and little britain, we know that theres no reason to let a good joke die just because it's been repeated 7 or 8 thousand times though with peter kay no harm no foul

Prestwich_Blue said:
They should interview his neighbour, who can tell us what it's like living next door to Alan.

Alan, Who the fuck is Alan.

I hope the Alan thing doesn't become too stale by Juventus...I've made purchases!

Damocles said:

Stop been hipsters "I knew Alan before he was cool" people and just enjoy something that is a harmless laugh at the expense and pain of nobody.

This 100% hate that kind of Indie snobbery its a laugh nothing more .. clubs get moaned about for being seen as to removed from the fans these days and now they are chastised for getting involved ... 1 love 1 name 1 Alan

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Damocles said:

This 100% hate that kind of Indie snobbery its a laugh nothing more .. clubs get moaned about for being seen as to removed from the fans these days and now they are chastised for getting involved ... 1 love 1 name 1 Alan

totally agree. I think that the club is putting in alot of effort for the fans and I don't think many other clubs would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.