EPIC OS WIN!!

Great to see the club getting involved! He's actually meant to be an alright footballer... ahem. :-)

its not about being indie cool. just the jokes over - if we really had a decent atmosphere we'd be cracking these gags every game. was funny on weds night and partly came about cause everyone was so damn cold. as some manc once wrote .. .that joke isnt funny anymore.

Put it this way.

Some people like it, some people don't. If you don't like it, give the Alan threads a miss, there's absolutely no need to be complaining about it and causing arguments with people who are trying to enjoy themselves.

So somebody seeing that video for the first time can't think it's funny now because it already happened..I've heard it all now...

"goes to throw all his marx bros, Laurel and Hardy, Monty Python collections in the bin"

Seen em once...can't be funny again.

Get a fookin grip.

Damocles said:
Put it this way.

Some people like it, some people don't. If you don't like it, give the Alan threads a miss, there's absolutely no need to be complaining about it and causing arguments with people who are trying to enjoy themselves.
Deal, only if I can go on a sweary rant in every non-Alan thread when his name pops up.

Alan tribute video...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/City-v-Salzburg-Alan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highl ... zburg-Alan</a>

Haha, ah man an interview with him and a tribute vid. Bloody love it! Alan is the one!
Also, I agree with Damocles, spot on mate. Alan threads, for Alan fans! I'm still enjoying it, if it does lose it's appeal I know i can look back on this over the years and have a chuckle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.