Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

They aren’t there to keep tabs on what adult royals are doing with their mates every second of every day and I highly doubt she’s asking them to anyway
I think his response was to your suggestion that your mum didn’t know half of what you got up to when you were 14.

The Queen will have known everything about Andrew at that age, just not when he was older.

I think his response was to your suggestion that your mum didn’t know half of what you got up to when you were 14.

The Queen will have known everything about Andrew at that age, just not when he was older.
Yeah and that’s fair enough, she’s not knowing what he’s doing in his 40s and 50s and the secret service isn’t spying on him.

They aren’t there to keep tabs on what adult royals are doing with their mates every second of every day and I highly doubt she’s asking them to anyway
So, the most scrutinised family on the planet, known as the "firm" by the Queen herself, doesn't keep tabs on potential behaviour that can bring scandal to her door?....Hey ho!...I suppose it's all about opinions...I wish you well no matter what your beliefs are...

Just for the record....It has been written in a few books that the Queen and Philip have led separate lives since the mid fifties since she found out he was getting it on with her cousin...Being head of the Church Of England stopped her from divorcing him...

So, the most scrutinised family on the planet, known as the "firm" by the Queen herself, doesn't keep tabs on potential behaviour that can bring scandal to her door?....Hey ho!...I suppose it's all about opinions...I wish you well no matter what your beliefs are...
security services aren’t constantly monitoring what William does every second of his life, no.

Just for the record....It has been written in a few books that the Queen and Philip have led separate lives since the mid fifties since she found out he was getting it on with her cousin...Being head of the Church Of England stopped her from divorcing him...
People just make shit up in this thread without having a clue what’s gone on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.