Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

That says to me he has full UK security when in the UK albeit funded by the taxpayer.
I don't see his problem unless he is throwing the "you demanded independence" back at them

No he didnt smartarse ! He never expected to lose his security and now expected to be able to bring his own which he is paying for , when he comes over , for randy to keep his , another non working royal , it is fucked system

You sound bitter he is a rich man imo
I can't be arsed. Life is too short to be bitter. Make beds lie on them and let the fucked up dysfunctional family that you seem to admire slowly fall apart

Is he paying for the JR?

Any person in his situation returning to the UK would have no recourse to any public funds or health care. He is allowed to bring his bodyguards like everyone else who visits, but don't expect every man hole and every road to be checked.

Is he paying for the JR?

Any person in his situation returning to the UK would have no recourse to any public funds or health care. He is allowed to bring his bodyguards like everyone else who visits, but don't expect every man hole and every road to be checked.
And his own security can leave their guns behind too

Not enough security, he is throwing nothing at anyone

Best decamp to his thread anyway
From your link.
“Harry is now arguing his private protection team in the US does not have access to UK intelligence information which is needed to keep his wife and children safe.”
You think his goons should be given such access?
Get out of here!

When's the court date?

Liz will probably order a press blackout over here.

Even when we had D notices they were not enforceable and only advisory.
No point of course now we have the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.