Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Sorry but no. Just No.
You’re doing that thing where people believe what they read in the newspapers. It happens all the time with City Bingo.

Are you honestly, truthfully, genuinely, saying you believe that the security services of this country - whose prime role is to protect the fabric of the nation, none moreso than the monarch and the future monarch - didn’t tell Lord Mountbatten’s nephew that he was inviting a known paedophile into his household? Think about that for a Moment. MI5, The Met police, and Special Branch MUST have known about Saville as they WILL have done a deep background check on him. And you believe they didn’t tell the future king? Ridiculous suggestion. Utterly preposterous and impossible, just impossible, to believe or give any credence to.
Johnny Rotten knew about him and was banned from the BBC for decades after he told the world on television.
Word has come out from dozens of sources after Saville died that ALL the top echelon at the BBC knew full well about Saville but for reasons of their own decided not to out him. And MI5 didn’t know? Or they did know but decided not to tell the future king, a man who was also at the time a father of young children? Utterly, completely impossible to believe. Impossible.

If it walks like a predatory paedophile, quacks like a predatory paedophile, and wears a shell suit like a predatory paedophile, its probably a good idea to tell the future king and young father.

Or you could believe that people charged with the future king’s safety and well being decided to keep it a secret from him.

Don’t believe all you read on the internet. It’s full of lying, scheming predators. Seemingly at the very highest levels of society.
You’re copying my City bingo point and replying to me with it :-)

I don’t fucking know if he knew, neither do you but you’re guessing that Mi5 do background checks on very well known celebrities before the Palace meets them. You don’t know if they did or not. Neither do I.

The only difference is you’ve decided they have. Well you can carry on if you want but don’t go on like it’s confirmed fact.

I have been in the same room, and close enough to smell the breath of Phil the Greek (along with a handful of others(, with no additional vetting over and above of that to do our jobs)
You mean they didn’t waterboard you for information before you went in ;-)

Sorry but no. Just No.
You’re doing that thing where people believe what they read in the newspapers. It happens all the time with City Bingo.

Are you honestly, truthfully, genuinely, saying you believe that the security services of this country - whose prime role is to protect the fabric of the nation, none moreso than the monarch and the future monarch - didn’t tell Lord Mountbatten’s nephew that he was inviting a known paedophile into his household? Think about that for a Moment. MI5, The Met police, and Special Branch MUST have known about Saville as they WILL have done a deep background check on him. And you believe they didn’t tell the future king? Ridiculous suggestion. Utterly preposterous and impossible, just impossible, to believe or give any credence to.
Johnny Rotten knew about him and was banned from the BBC for decades after he told the world on television.
Word has come out from dozens of sources after Saville died that ALL the top echelon at the BBC knew full well about Saville but for reasons of their own decided not to out him. And MI5 didn’t know? Or they did know but decided not to tell the future king, a man who was also at the time a father of young children? Utterly, completely impossible to believe. Impossible.

If it walks like a predatory paedophile, quacks like a predatory paedophile, and wears a shell suit like a predatory paedophile, its probably a good idea to tell the future king and young father.

Or you could believe that people charged with the future king’s safety and well being decided to keep it a secret from him.

Don’t believe all you read on the internet. It’s full of lying, scheming predators. Seemingly at the very highest levels of society.
spot on, and to carry that reasoning through, there is also no question whatsoever in my mind that whatever andrew got up to, the same security services and royals will have known about it. believing that the queen is some nice little old woman who doesn't really understand the world is doing a massive disservice to her. she's lived it, done it, fucked it, chucked it

spot on, and to carry that reasoning through, there is also no question whatsoever in my mind that whatever andrew got up to, the same security services and royals will have known about it. believing that the queen is some nice little old woman who doesn't really understand the world is doing a massive disservice to her. she's lived it, done it, fucked it, chucked it
Haha again more fucking guessing!

You don’t have a scooby ffs!

We’ve not had the benefit of being supported to do an actual investigation as ITV did for a documentary. The investigation said it believed Charles didn’t know. So far that’s the best we’ve got and therefore innocence must be presumed.
And Boris Johnson didn’t know he was at a party. So far, that’s the best we’ve got and therefore innocence must be presumed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.