Eric Garcia 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressed with his performance, even against lower league opposition. His passing and decision-making was especially promising.

Also impressed with his English and general manner in this post-match interview — he seems to be well-grounded and focused.

Love it. His English is excellent considering how long he’s been at the club.

Played one very good pass deep into midfield that I thought was excellent. Made some clearances but obviously didn’t have to much to do.

Needs to play again in the return leg.

Good prospect with Laporte, Stones, Otamendi & Kompany ahead of him.
Therefore I hope we loan him where he will play regularly.

Cracking footballer but I don't see how he's ever going to become a regular as a cb in the Prem, without developing some freak leaping ability we haven't seen yet.

He really does look a footballer though & clever with it, so maybe he is our future no 6 who can also play in a back 3.
Transfermarkt says he's 1.82m, that's only one cm smaller than Otamendi. At 18 he may still grow a bit.

I can see him playing at the base of midfield, though.

Cracking footballer but I don't see how he's ever going to become a regular as a cb in the Prem, without developing some freak leaping ability we haven't seen yet.

He really does look a footballer though & clever with it, so maybe he is our future no 6 who can also play in a back 3.

Have you seen him play as a dm at all, has he played there for us. ?

If they thought he could do it, he should be play g there for the under 21s.

I do believe, and have said so for a while that the height of top centre halfs will be less in the coming years. No need for a big centre half at the top level, apart from Mourinho the top coaches don't lump it in anymore.

Have you seen him play as a dm at all, has he played there for us. ?

If they thought he could do it, he should be play g there for the under 21s.

I do believe, and have said so for a while that the height of top centre halfs will be less in the coming years. No need for a big centre half at the top level, apart from Mourinho the top coaches don't lump it in anymore.

I reckon whatever the case and whatever the plan for him (and i agree with you that he would most likely be playing DM for the U21's if that's where they see him), the club will have made their decision with a very good idea of how tall he was going to end up. They can't be that concerned about his height.

Or gain the knowledge of how to put an opponent off without necessarily winning the header. Otamendi wins the battle to the ball and gets a nudge in or muscles ahead to win a header. Fernandinho wins plenty through his ability to time his jump and as others said he may still grow, I was about 5"10 at 18 and 6"1 by 21.

He is eighteen, Kompany has max 1 more season and Ota may be three. I don't think he needs loan yet. May be if Kompany stays further than next season.
Wow, you are really hopeful on Ota. He has 2 years at the most. But if I'm a betting man, I'll say next season is the General's last.

Same for Kompany. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.