Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't look comfortable first 25 or so at all but settled a bit. Obviously hope hes ok. Hopefully it's just standard stuff with a knock to the head and nothing serious

Hope he’s fine and he looks a good prospect. For anyone who’s thinking he’s going to be even close to what we need for our level going forward then go and watch Nastisic.

Not that It matters, but Ederson is getting hammered on Reddit. The usual victims contributing.
Get well soon Eric
Miscommunication happens, especially at speed.

However, the mental gymnastics of posters in the match day thread to validate his laughing and smiling was in incredibly poor taste.

A bit of composure and empathy for putting a teammate on a stretcher with oxygen doesn't mean he'll never come out of his box again.

Getting pissed off at his bad pass in the Derby didn't stop him pinging the ball about.

I love the guy but he was out of line with his reaction. Hope Garcia recovers quickly.

Miscommunication happens, especially at speed.

However, the mental gymnastics of posters in the match day thread to validate his laughing and smiling was in incredibly poor taste.

A bit of composure and empathy for putting a teammate on a stretcher with oxygen doesn't mean he'll never come out of his box again.

Getting pissed off at his bad pass in the Derby didn't stop him pinging the ball about.

I love the guy but he was out of line with his reaction. Hope Garcia recovers quickly.

shaking my head dude

Hope he’s fine and he looks a good prospect. For anyone who’s thinking he’s going to be even close to what we need for our level going forward then go and watch Nastisic.
What does this even mean? You don’t think he’s going to be good enough because of something something Nastasic?

he is only 18 isnt he? He is coming along ok and will feature a lot this /next season
He’s 19 and try and be honest rather than just defend the club for once.

IF we lose him through lack of game time then it will be disastrous. He’s the real deal and I’ve been saying so for a long time. He’s already a better player Ota/Stones are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.