Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hopes he goes nothing against the lad but I know pep has a soft spot for him and I honestly don't think he suits our league he's not tall, strong or quick and to be a cb here you need at least 2 of those regardless of technical ability IMHO. Maybe dm try him as a dm.

I hope he watched last night and thought ....what have I done
Career suicide but we all miss home sometimes. Don’t know if I’d sacrifice my entire career for it. Comes down to bottle IMO - 15 year career, I’d sacrifice anything for maximum pay-off (not cash). Eric’s a lost little boy.

Hope someone has blocked him watching Barca games as I don't want him changing his mind.

He wanted off so let him go

John Stones was battered by all and sundry but stuck it out and has been immense for us this year.

John Stones fought for his place at this club and these are the players I want not the likes of Garcia who want out.

Look at Leroy and the grass is not always greener but I would not have him back either.

seems they are trying to make a new "superstar", lots of talk about pedri,that fcbarca was singing his praises as well, looked a bit weak and average to me, compared with our Phil he's nowhere near

Career suicide but we all miss home sometimes. Don’t know if I’d sacrifice my entire career for it. Comes down to bottle IMO - 15 year career, I’d sacrifice anything for maximum pay-off (not cash). Eric’s a lost little boy.
Could be a great move for him, he has a better chance of getting into their team than ours.

Was just about to post the same thing as the previous poster, the funny thing is that Garcia is actually good enough to play for Barcelona, fucking LOL fc Barce wherever you have skulked off to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.