Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes fucking sh*t.

slow small and not very tough outside of a pep team (which he hasn’t even proven anything yet) he’ll be below bang average.

Mane jogged past him 4/5 times like he was jogging past a traffic cone. Off ya pop son close the door on the way out.

Very harsh but I’m far from convinced. Seems lightweight and flat footed to me.

Get some nice agreement with Barca for 15m + some reasonable add-ons and off he goes.
He needs to play in a certain system to mask his weaknesses, won't be surprised if he ends up same way as Brahim.

Pleased obviously. I want him back and I maintain it was always inevitable at some point even if he had extended. Catalan kids all have a homing beacon to return to where it started

On the positive side, he left his home club to play & learn under the club's biggest legend for 3 years and that will help him going forward ala Pique

Really need to see if its worth for city to invest in these Spanish kids.

Garcia, Suarez and Brahim, all eventually want to go back to Real / Barca even if they are not ready.

That's quite unfortunate but not unexpected. Think some of you might owe @FCBarca an apology though....seems like he was spot on the whole time.

Sources are key and one of my favorite & reliable local sources is Oriol Domenech, former player, very educated & independents/honest. He broke this potential news back when I posted about it months ago and truth is I had never even entertained the notion Eric was even contemplating a return this soon. What Oriol reported then though, I knew something was up and from there I just hoped it to be true and that the board wouldn't screw it up

Pep, Txiki & Eric - I never had any doubts that they would be professional and respectful

Meh, more money towards the net spend trophy and hopefully more chances for Harwood-Bellis next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.