Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel some players are just using City and Pep to improve and then they fck off. It pisses me off.
We’ve done all the hardwork with Garcia the past three years and now Barcelona will simply swoop in and get a great defender for pocketchange.

That's the point i was trying to make in my previous post. We do make a bit on the commercial side with the brahim sale and Garcia's inevitable sale now. (what Chelsea's academy was famous for)

But Zero return sporting wise

It's pretty simple, if not sad, the sporting direction under this board is an abomination - particularly in terms of La Masia, it has been decimated over the past decade. Eric leaving was my 2nd most disappointing cantera loss, the first being Grimaldo

I can't envision the cost being more than 10M, nor should it be considering he was developed primarily at Barca

City won't sell for 10M, we will keep him for another season at that price.

Garcia’s contract is up 2022. Sell him after the CL and cash in, if not we won’t receive much next summer.

Anyone else pissed off?

It's pretty simple, if not sad, the sporting direction under this board is an abomination - particularly in terms of La Masia, it has been decimated over the past decade. Eric leaving was my 2nd most disappointing cantera loss, the first being Grimaldo

I can't envision the cost being more than 10M, nor should it be considering he was developed primarily at Barca
You won’t be getting him for 10m, that much is certain.

If this was always his intention he’s going to cost your club millions which could have been saved. Although, now he can command a much higher wage compared to the alternative had he stayed in the first place.

What!!! Not made for the prem, good passer that’s about it.

Have you watched a single game he played? His vision, tackles, interceptions. He is three levels above John Stones. They can’t even compare. Why else would Pep start him ahead of a fit Stones? He made the backline better immediately.

I got called a spoilt child for saying this just two days ago...
It's true. I don't know you but whatever you do for a living, wherever you live in the world, it's all irrelevant. If City came knocking for your services and your family were all in Manchester, you'd jump at the opportunity, every single one of us would in that situation. Loyalty is a lovely trait but family, friends and your own life comes before a football club.

You can get angry and act betrayed but it's a job, it's a game of football. You care because it's City just like I do but it doesn't change anything. Anyone getting angry at a player leaving to join his boyhood club is pathetic and acting like a spoilt child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.