Eric Griffiths (Whitefield) RIP .Up dated 19th/10/09

Re: Eric Griffiths (Whitefield) RIP .Up dated 13/10/09

Sorry to hear about this. Eric was a smashing bloke, ran a good pub and will be sadly missed.

Went to the Funeral today .As expected there was a massive turnout with City fans & Cricket fans attending from all over the Country . The Coffin was taken out side to the tune of Bluemoon .RIP Eric you were a Legend

A great send off for Eric with over 200 people attending the church service. Many went on to the crem to see Eric off to the cricket and football matches in the Blue skies above. Probably better weather than down here! I think every time they sing Blue Moon at City, I'll think of Eric. I know Rena, Emma and Peter (Numb Nuts to Eric), were amazed by the turn out of people, it just proves what a great and well respected man he was. RIP Eric.

jhowe60 said:
A great send off for Eric with over 200 people attending the church service. Many went on to the crem to see Eric off to the cricket and football matches in the Blue skies above. Probably better weather than down here! I think every time they sing Blue Moon at City, I'll think of Eric. I know Rena, Emma and Peter (Numb Nuts to Eric), were amazed by the turn out of people, it just proves what a great and well respected man he was. RIP Eric.
I will drink to that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.