Erik Lamela

Any reports that we're still in for this lad? Links were pretty frequent while RM was in charge.

I'd have him ahead of Isco, personally. I think whoever signs him could potentially have a 20-25 goals a season winger on their hands.

Creates too obviously.

We had a bid of about £18million turned down for him according to Gazzetta. Might just be that the club doesn't want to pay any more?

LoveCity said:
We had a bid of about £18million turned down for him according to Gazzetta. Might just be that the club doesn't want to pay any more?
Fair if they're sticking to their guns, I suppose. Though, that's very much a 'Barça' bid.

Watched Lazio v Roma Cup Final. Awful standard of football. And the game passed Lamela by. This was just one game, but it was a bad game.......like our own Cup Final

Marvin said:
Watched Lazio v Roma Cup Final. Awful standard of football. And the game passed Lamela by. This was just one game, but it was a bad game.......like our own Cup Final
TBH, I've seen him a few times this season and he doesn't seem worth the bother to me.

I cant see what all the fuss is about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.