Lescot £7m
Sinclair £6m
Total £81m

Total outlay £51m

Get it done I say!

Project said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Project said:
He has not really scored 25 goals from midfield though has he.
Yes he has

Bale does not play midfield. Have you watched him at all in the last year?
Yes I've basically watch every Spurs game when they don't clash with us, he either plays on the wing like against us or behind the forward. Either way 25 goals for an AM/winger is impressive.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
In
Bale £60m
Cavani £52m
Fernandinho £20m
Novaretti Free
Total £132m

Out
Balotelli £20m
Dzeko £19m
Nasri £19m
Garcia £10m
Lescot £7m
Sinclair £6m
Total £81m

Total outlay £51m

Get it done I say!

When you factor in the wage drop as well, the total outlay becomes even less.

Also I agree with you "ins", however I'd add a young up and coming midfielder, and a young up and coming attacking midfielder to take over from Nasri. Not sure how much Draxler would cost (probably a lot), but someone like that.

bobmcfc said:
Wouldn't consider selling Nasri after his recent form

I would,his recent form only emphasises his moody,unreliable,inconsistent,sulky character.

We need better.

What we need is to stop judging players before they have settled int the team give him next season and if he doesnt improv then you can judge.But i suspect surround him with better players and he will be a world beater.

birchwoodgingerste said:
What we need is to stop judging players before they have settled int the team give him next season and if he doesnt improv then you can judge.But i suspect surround him with better players and he will be a world beater.

He was the identical player at Arsenal,its his DNA.

Anyway,we are drifting way off topic.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.