Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your username, I guess it would be almost sacrilegious to compare him to the mighty Edin, but some of his movement and finishing did make me make the correlation. He has a long way to go to match Edin’s career.

I'm not in the "Dzeko is semigod" camp that most of Bosnians are, he goes on my tits in some games, but he is very, very good striker and best we ever had. It's going to be funny what kind of shit our team will be when he retires. Yes, he'll be pretty good if he makes it as much s Edin.

As long as him and Sancho don't sign for those bastards up the road then it's ok. Need them to keep signing 29-30 year olds for £100m then ending up having to pay their wages on loan a season later.

Looks good, an eye for goal, fantastic work rate and energy.
Sign him up.
Have a word dad..

I'm not in the "Dzeko is semigod" camp that most of Bosnians are, he goes on my tits in some games, but he is very, very good striker and best we ever had. It's going to be funny what kind of shit our team will be when he retires. Yes, he'll be pretty good if he makes it as much s Edin.
Dude our team is shit with him in it lol

We'd have hard time to know who's who if him, KDB and Zinchenko would be on the pitch at same time though. Opss, FA's going to look at my comment now.

Haaland is about 5 inches taller and probably 3 stone heavier than Zinchenko, I don't think you'd struggle too much.

Would definitely give us a different option, would be buzzing if we signed him. Lewandowski went up a good couple of levels under Pep and he could do the same with this lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.