Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a nicely taken finish, but that defending is comical. He’s stood in loads of space, pointing to where he wants the ball. The defenders see this and do nothing about it!

He seems to score a lot of goals after being put through, but he wouldn’t have that space with us against the low block.

For us he’d have to be a heading/tap-in machine from all our crosses, which he’s also very good at.

Well you only need to watch a Sané goals compilation to see we have loads of counter attacks and breaks against high lines when we are already a goal to the good or playing good teams.

All these top players who get a fcuking wanker as there agent baffles me! When and if the lad leave his agent will get 20m
Dont know how true this is but this is what I heard regarding his agent
When he comes to leave Dortmund they get there money back and his agent gets the rest
Now the way hes going that could be anything around 80 mil for his agent in a couple of years

Sorry already mentioned in the agent thread

All these top players who get a fcuking wanker as there agent baffles me! When and if the lad leave his agent will get 20m

Very simple. That wanker looks after the interest of his clients . Fans and clubs despise him but there is no denying he is amazing at his job.

I would go as far as to say Mino isnt a wanker at all.

His job is to get his clients the best deals and sometimes that puts him in an adversarial position with clubs that fans decide means he is a wanker because they're tribal.

And when you get to the super agent level like Mino they can make important decisions that definitely benefit the client. Taking Haaland to Leipzig was a brilliant move, taking him to Dortmund when clubs like united were involved was even better, and securing a buyout clause at a club which is dead set on doing buyouts because of the götze fiasco? Fucking brilliant.

The way he's going he will score an own goal in his fifth sppearsnce
Hope this will happen against PSG. But knowing my team, for sure, we gonna do something comical to get eliminated again.

I wish we'd signed him. Bargain as well, no reason not to. Too late now, he'll be £80m plus and off to Bayern or Madrid in a couple of years I guess.
Don't think it was possible. The player was smart enough to only consider teams where he would be an instant starter like Dortmund, MU, Leipzig. None of the real big teams that are already stacked upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.