Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any player added to Raiola is trouble, leave well alone, the kid will be moving clubs every couple of seasons ala Pogba/Zaltan
Your right and it’s no good for the lad either . The best move career wise for him would be red bull Leipzig but this charlatan raiola will ruin him .

Your right and it’s no good for the lad either . The best move career wise for him would be red bull Leipzig but this charlatan raiola will ruin him .
Ruin his career for sure, but will make them both very rich.

Maybe tells you what motivates Little Alfie.

Ruin his career for sure, but will make them both very rich.

Maybe tells you what motivates Little Alfie.
True I mean if it’s about his boyhood team then Leeds would be his destination but maybe that could happen next season or the year after

believe it or not, clubs have a more in-depth knowledge of potential targets than fans do, going back many many years. It is a multi-million pound business infested with clever greedy and unscrupulous geezers. Occasionally the dark side is revealed when someone blows the whistle, but generally the public have to rely on spurious articles on various media platforms, sometimes naked click-bait, sometimes paid for. It's very much cloak and dagger, given the sums involved, that is not surprising. Tapping-up is just one area and short of a deliberate 'sting' almost impossible to stop.
For fans, we are stuck on the street gazing in the shop window, drooling at the goodies on display, and for City fans especially, value-for-money is not high on the agenda, 'richest club in the world' syndrome if you like. Frustration follows, weakness on the field brings demands for replacement, the club are accused of all sorts, from penny-pinching to incompetence to complacency. We never know the actual details, the t's and c's of any negotiations, even the targets. I'll take the easy way out and trust that the club knows more about everything player-related than i could even dream of. ctid

believe it or not, clubs have a more in-depth knowledge of potential targets than fans do, going back many many years. It is a multi-million pound business infested with clever greedy and unscrupulous geezers. Occasionally the dark side is revealed when someone blows the whistle, but generally the public have to rely on spurious articles on various media platforms, sometimes naked click-bait, sometimes paid for. It's very much cloak and dagger, given the sums involved, that is not surprising. Tapping-up is just one area and short of a deliberate 'sting' almost impossible to stop.
For fans, we are stuck on the street gazing in the shop window, drooling at the goodies on display, and for City fans especially, value-for-money is not high on the agenda, 'richest club in the world' syndrome if you like. Frustration follows, weakness on the field brings demands for replacement, the club are accused of all sorts, from penny-pinching to incompetence to complacency. We never know the actual details, the t's and c's of any negotiations, even the targets. I'll take the easy way out and trust that the club knows more about everything player-related than i could even dream of. ctid

All true, and I believe City a planning, implementing a massive overhaul of the scouting and recruitment strategy .
In some ways 60 scouts as we have at present is a total overload, more does not necessarily mean better. Look for big changes at City.

not very often you read common sense on the transfer pages ,well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.