Erling Haaland

Keeper!

Doesn’t make sense I thought when the rags came in or showed interest in a player that was it and they want to sign for them,oh well I’m sure the gutter press will put some sort of spin on it to show the rags in a favourable light over this snub..
Once Ole said no to Pogba leaving on the cheap in January , Mino Raiola pulled the plug on any possible deal for baby Alf

SebastianBlue

Not showing much promise in his first two appearances for Dortmund — a goal every 12 minutes is a rubbish return for such an outlay.

You’ll not see United pay 4 million euros per goal.

They have a strict no goals policy to ensure sound fiscal responsibility.

decmancity

Will replace Lewa in a few years, Bayern have already admitted that the way the club plays and what they want to do relies on a player like Lewandowski and Haaland is the perfect replacement.

Semper aggressus

Team supported
Manchester City
I wish we'd signed him. Bargain as well, no reason not to. Too late now, he'll be £80m plus and off to Bayern or Madrid in a couple of years I guess.

andyhinch

Not showing much promise in his first two appearances for Dortmund — a goal every 12 minutes is a rubbish return for such an outlay.

You’ll not see United pay 4 million euros per goal.

They have a strict no goals policy to ensure sound fiscal responsibility.
He’s scored more goals in 2020 than the rags have :-)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.