Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's us.

Yes I know there is a lot of Kane chatter but that seems to be coming from his camp as opposed to City themselves.

I believe Kane is a second choice if Dortmund doesn't budge which they will eventually given they won't lose him for 70 next summers.

Not to mention Kane doesn't fit the profile we are looking for.
I hope your right, both great options but Haaland is the one I think would be prefect for us long term.

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

He almost looks like he’s taking the piss and stifling a smile as he’s saying it - and the interviewer is struggling to keep a straight face too.

If anything, it makes me feel even more like he knows the exact opposite of what he’s saying is true.

I find it baffling how anyone watching that would blindly take the words completely at face value as evidence he’s staying til the end of his contract.

Thought the same watching it.

He's saying nothing we didn't already know and the kind of statement all footballers tend to come out with in order to respect their current club.
Means fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

Perhaps.

Yet Kane says a lot of the exact same things, and that means is nailed on to arrive here next week.

In the transfer betting markets we have gone from nailed on favourites to 40/1 outsiders to land Haaland this summer :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.