Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the bookies have good reason to believe we’re getting Kane instead.
This is the one market where the bookies can have their pants pulled down.
One transfer exclusive in a tabloid and that 40 disappears into odds on again.

Hes 40/1 with Betfair and Paddy Power.
11/8 William Hill. Sky Bet 3/2.

I think it’s still very possible. Bang £100 on and get £4000 the day he signs!
What a day that would be....

Or just go for the 10er like me. 40s is superb value. Especially considering there’s not many horses in this race.

**UPDATE - The 40/1 has gone. Back to 6/4 favs again**

Give Dortmund their asking price whatever it is. We can play false 9s or invent a new system and call it what you want, but what we need is a goalscorer, an ice cold finisher someone who actually enjoys sticking the ball in the net, the type of striker that can live on scraps and convert those scraps on a regular basis, it was Kun in his pomp it isn't Sterling but it should be Haaland .

Haaland isn't busting gut to leave Dortmund just yet. As far City was concerned they were probably waiting to seeing if Dortmund were qualifying for the Champions League

Last edited:
This is the signing, not Kane.
Haaland would give us another dimension, big, powerful and would bully defenders.
Kane wouldn’t change all that much from what we’ve done before.
We can’t be that far off the price it would take to get him considering what Kane will cost.
A must.

Get him in at any costs, big game player, quick powerful and deadly in front of goal, he’s absolutely unbelievable and could offer 10 years of service.

Stop this kane nonsense, he’s a big game bottler and after what we’ve seen tonight I can just imagine him to have sat in between the two defenders for 90 minutes seeing little of the ball.

I’ll obviously support kane if comes and I’m sure he’d score a lot of goal but will be massively disappointed if we don’t try to do everything in our power to bring haaland in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.