Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a dream signing that I refuse to get my hopes up, no matter what I read, in case I'm let down. I learnt that from the Messi Mambo 2020 thread amongst others.

The thing about the whole agent thing is that City already know who his agent is. So if we’re constantly linked with him it suggests there is interest. If we’re interested and know who his agent is then surely that implies we’d be happy to deal with him

The thing about the whole agent thing is that City already know who his agent is. So if we’re constantly linked with him it suggests there is interest. If we’re interested and know who his agent is then surely that implies we’d be happy to deal with him

Maybe but you can be sure we won't give him the millions of £s for himself unlike other clubs would.

Maybe but you can be sure we won't give him the millions of £s for himself unlike other clubs would.

If we're going to seriously compete for the CL then we have to match those other clubs. We can't expect to be the best if we consistently refuse to outbid top rivals, particularly for a player in a position we desperately need to strengthen.

If we're going to seriously compete for the CL then we have to match those other clubs. We can't expect to be the best if we consistently refuse to outbid top rivals, particularly for a player in a position we desperately need to strengthen.
It's so ridiculously obvious him & Mbappe are going to be the 2 best strikers in the world for the foreseeable, and we won't make a move when he has a reasonable release clause. This 'holistic approach' shit is fucking frustrating.

I really hope we pursue him but we don’t know where the links are coming from and it is in the agents best internet I convince every other big club that we are at the table. I don’t think you can read much into the links either way

The thing is all the links are coming from Bundesliga sources which makes me believe that Raiola is leaking this to increase the bidding war. Unless I see links from City sources, there is no point in believing that Haaland is coming to City.

Bayern will get him: Barca are broke, PSG have FFP problems and can't invest much w/o first losing Mbappe or Neymar, Madrid are scrambling money for Mbappe and its unlikely they'll get both. I wonder if Pep wants him also, we've been linked with Nunez with quotes "Pep wants City to look at Nunez". There are no such quotes with Pep about Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.