Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is all the links are coming from Bundesliga sources which makes me believe that Raiola is leaking this to increase the bidding war. Unless I see links from City sources, there is no point in believing that Haaland is coming to City.

Bayern will get him: Barca are broke, PSG have FFP problems and can't invest much w/o first losing Mbappe or Neymar, Madrid are scrambling money for Mbappe and its unlikely they'll get both. I wonder if Pep wants him also, we've been linked with Nunez with quotes "Pep wants City to look at Nunez". There are no such quotes with Pep about Haaland.
And unless you've got a link to the video where Pep actually says that, either option could (or not) be true.

I really hope we pursue him but we don’t know where the links are coming from and it is in the agents best internet I convince every other big club that we are at the table. I don’t think you can read much into the links either way
Oh yeah I know mostly links are regurgitated bollocks but I mean in any case that we’re interested it’d mean we don’t care about his agent and are happy to pursue

And is Philippe Sandler s agent which makes all this "we don't deal with Mino Raiola" pure nonsense.
There was pretty much no interest in Sandler. Low profile signing which made it easy. Raiola would ask for 25m+ himself for Haalands transfer, and would try to move him on a couple years later, and probably add a release clause

The difference is we've dealt with Benfica before and Pep seems to love their academy and players.
We've bought players from Dortmund (and players have gone the other way), what's your point? Do we only ever deal with Benfica from now on because "Pep likes them"?

There was pretty much no interest in Sandler. Low profile signing which made it easy. Raiola would ask for 25m+ himself for Haalands transfer, and would try to move him on a couple years later, and probably add a release clause
But we still dealt with Mino Raiola.

If the price was too high we'd just walk away and we would never ever include a release clause regardless.

Hope not. A generational talent who’s going to be the best striker in the world, or someone who’s a year older and scored 1 goal in the Portuguese league.
I seriously don’t know if you guys watch dortmund and haaland or just hear about his goalscoring records and believe the hype. Haaland is not for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.