Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was shitting it when Werner signed for Chelsea…
Yeah and maybe seeing Werner struggle scared City off??

I would luv Haaland, but i do think Kane suits our game better and he has proved that he can score consistently in the PL.

And they won the CL and knocked us out of the FA Cup....
There was no one worried about Werner last summer. But Pep wanted him.
I still think he’s being underestimated and next season could be big for him. He is a solid player and the right coach (not Lampard) could get the best from him.

Imho it's a big mistake prioritizing kane over haaland....if we are

Kane for me doesnt win you the big big games...he is decent against most of the prem but we don't need that...we need a game changer and kane isnt that against the likes of the red scouse, utd, chelsea and the big European teams

Imho it's a big mistake prioritizing kane over haaland....if we are

Kane for me doesnt win you the big big games...he is decent against most of the prem but we don't need that...we need a game changer and kane isnt that against the likes of the red scouse, utd, chelsea and the big European teams
We don’t know who we are prioritizing. People who claim themselves to be ITK (I am not talking about Tolmie btw) here and were saying not long ago that Haaland was going to be our player 100% now quickly switched to Kane 100%. And are using points like saying reliable journalists claim he is the main target — no, the most reliable journalists were and are saying Kane is the backup.
Like I said in the past, having everyone believe we have a convincing second option lined up is the way to make this work for all sides. And that means even the ITK’s who “heard from somebody who knows something” have to buy it.
However, if Chelsea closes the deal with Haaland or is more consistently linked with him, it would make our “back up” even harder to close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.