Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re really favouring Jimmy Hill’s love child over Haaland this wouldn’t be the end of the world.
I’d still be devastated though.
I want Haaland and don’t want Kane.

I think those of us that aren't keen on Kane, probably exaggerate his shortcomings.

Those that do want him, massively exaggerate his quality and level.

The truth is probably somehere in the middle, and if i'm honest, still really does not feel all that exciting.

To Spurs for me. Terry/Chelsea. Slippy/dippers. Feels like he is coming just to win cups. You cannot fault his work rate but at what ever price dick splash wants will be way to much.

I think those of us that aren't keen on Kane, probably exaggerate his shortcomings.

Those that do want him, massively exaggerate his quality and level.

The truth is probably somehere in the middle, and if i'm honest, still really does not feel all that exciting.
Same for me, I cannot get excited by the thought of signing him.
I’ve said he’ll score plenty of goals for us, but don’t think he’s the game changer some are making out. 40-50 goals a season, 4 PL titles in a row, back to back CL to name a few.
I don’t see it.
Haaland I believe would give us something different, something new, evolve us on the pitch and commercially off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.