Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Muslim who is pious enough to have visited Mecca he probably doesn’t.

This is going to be vague as fuck for obvious reasons, but....

An aquientence of a friend in a position that they would know such things, apparantley Mahrez, and three other members of our squad were on a night out which involved drink, a lady, accusations,and DNA being checked. Nothing came of it and it wasn't Mahrez who had DNA taken, but was surprised when I heard who was there late night and pissed.

This is going to be vague as fuck for obvious reasons, but....

An aquientence of a friend in a position that they would know such things, apparantley Mahrez, and three other members of our squad were on a night out which involved drink, a lady, accusations,and DNA being checked. Nothing came of it and it wasn't Mahrez who had DNA taken, but was surprised when I heard who was there late night and pissed.
I was in pizza express and I can prove it ;-)

I'm just disappointed nobody read into the fact that Haaland's holiday jammies are the colours they are and a mosaic pattern whichnwe know is exclusive to Manchester. And that mahrez has dyed his hair blond, like Haaland. Must be on.

Lewandowski could be a easier option instead of Kane then Sign haaland the summer after. Can imagine it’d be easy to tap him up via Alfie would be surprised if we haven’t tried already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.