Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t really see how Dortmund can turn down a £100m plus offer given the reduced fee next season. I wish we would go for it.
If we get Kane or someone else and don’t sign him then I really hope he does not go to the Rags. I fear history will repeat itself if he does and he becomes a transformative catalyst for them as Cantona was in the 90’s.
If he goes to Chelsea or Livarpool then it’s a blow for us but they are good teams anyway
Whoever gets Haaland wins the league in my view.

If he goes to Chelsea, Liverpool or the Rags who are the only ones who can afford him. I believe Haaland would transform any top level team. He and Mbappe are the replacements for Messi and Ronaldo as the best players in the world moving forward.

I cant see Liverpool signing him,and it would have to be post Cavani if the Rags can manage it.Chelsea would also have to move a couple on,but that doesnt mean they arent our biggest rivals.
As for the continent....BM,Barca,RM and PSG are the contenders.

Who fits his profile and needs best? Us or BM in my opinion.

I cant see Liverpool signing him,and it would have to be post Cavani if the Rags can manage it.Chelsea would also have to move a couple on,but that doesnt mean they arent our biggest rivals.

He will absolutely thrive in this City team

Imagine a front three of Mahrez, Haaland, and Foden with KDB supplying the bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.