Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surprised with that to, and therefore not surprised if he stays there for another season, after which the fee will be slashed, and the agents fees increased by another 20 mill.

Agreed, by next year I'm sure there will be a lot more bidders at the table and an even greater opportunity for his agents and himself to secure even more insane numbers in terms of wages, signing on numbers and agent fees

Can't see anyone paying 150 plus 40 mil agent fees in this climate
Looking forward to the day when one of these players finds out their agent DOESN’T make the deal because he didn’t get the £10-30M from the deal he wanted.

KDB has shown EVERY PLAYER the future and PROVED you don’t need some overweight Eastern European twat grunting at club executives to do what HE wants.

Get yourself a decent contract lawyer for £1M and make a new deal or wait out your current contract and write your own ticket.

Sports agents for top players are leeches who are well past their sell by date.

Just as the PL could put forward a transfer fee ceiling and a pay ceiling, so should they put forward an agency fee ceiling.

I can’t really see how Dortmund can turn down a £100m plus offer given the reduced fee next season. I wish we would go for it.
If we get Kane or someone else and don’t sign him then I really hope he does not go to the Rags. I fear history will repeat itself if he does and he becomes a transformative catalyst for them as Cantona was in the 90’s.
If he goes to Chelsea or Livarpool then it’s a blow for us but they are good teams anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.