Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few players stay anywhere for ten years, which is why it's a big deal when they do. The club throws them a big testimonial and everything. Raiola does what his clients want, they want to stay they stay, they want to move he gets them the best move. How many pages in a row are you going to repeat this nonsense?
Given who you're replying to, I'm going for 20.

Is there a prize for nearest guess?

Reactions: cjn
On what basis do you say Covid-19 has left us in a very strong position?

Perhaps you can argue we are relatively strong compared to other big spending clubs like Man Utd and Barcelona but we are not an owner-firnanced club like Everton. That period was glorious but brief

Are you referring to Silverlake?

Financially, we won't be restricted to what we can spend. Other clubs like Liverpool United and Arsenal have owners who aren't willing to take risk with their money. Not sure if we can, or need dip into the silverlake money. But I know only PSG can go toe to toe with us in the transfer market. Its whether Txixi is willing to break our wage structure or pay Brussia what they'd want for Haaland.

Financially, we won't be restricted to what we can spend. Other clubs like Liverpool United and Arsenal have owners who aren't willing to take risk with their money. Not sure if we can, or need dip into the silverlake money. But I know only PSG can go toe to toe with us in the transfer market. Its whether Txixi is willing to break our wage structure or pay Brussia what they'd want for Haaland.
We won't break the wage structure and I don't think it would be needed, we'd offer what we thought he is worth. Whether that's enough for Dortmund is another matter.

Personally I'd offer £70million and a loan back for the remainder of this season.

We won't break the wage structure and I don't think it would be needed, we'd offer what we thought he is worth. Whether that's enough for Dortmund is another matter.

Personally I'd offer £70million and a loan back for the remainder of this season.
£70 mill would be great but I think it will be double that at least mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.