Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these numbers may not be accurate but if a club goes for a player with a release clause they tend to pay a big chunk of money to agents. Raiola made some 40 odd millions for the transfers of Pogba and Haaland alone.
If we are serious about this transfer and its pretty obvious we should be , we need to overpay for this guy summer 2021.
Yes I did use the word overpay because the summer after that when the release clause kicks in, there would be multiple teams fighting for his signature and he would probably go to the club who can pay Raiola the most.
We don't do any of that.
We don't get in bidding wars with exorbitant wages for players or paying ridiculous amounts to agents.
Because there would be a club/clubs in the summer of 2022 who would agree to pay some 350k wage to Haaland some 35 mil to Raiola if they get him on a cheap release clause of 60 million.
I can bet my 100 dollars it won't be us.
Let's get this done this summer itself. Imagine Messi and Haaland playing for us. Man that's gonna cure Covid!

If that agent comes with the package we should say no, let some other club deal with his shenanigans.

I had my stomach full after the Yaya affair.

If that agent comes with the package we should say no, let some other club deal with his shenanigans.

I had my stomach full after the Yaya affair.

I wouldn't mind take couple of bad statements and many more from the agent if his player will have the same impact on the pitch as Yaya.

Yaya contribution to the team outweigh any press talks/statements.

I wouldn't mind take couple of bad statements and many more from the agent if his player will have the same impact on the pitch as Yaya.

Yaya contribution to the team outweigh any press talks/statements.

I don't want the circus bud, nobody would dispute that Yaya was a great player for us, but both him and his agent were arseholes.

I just cant get past the fact that Railoa has called Pep a coward, a dog etc in the past and then the club hierachy will do business with him...

Maybe relations have improved, and maybe Pep is bigger than this as well and will want him regardless (which I suspect he would be even though he is a very proud man with strong principles).

the other stumbling block for me is that we never get this type of player in terms of competing with other clubs...we dont get drawn into bidding wars (and there will likely be a few teams after him) - and when we have got competition for players we have in the past refused to compete (Sanhez, Pogba, McGuire, Firmino - all who were interested and linked heavily but went elsewhere - and I know for 3 of those it aint worked out but it doesnt mean it wouldnt have worked out if they had come here)
Railoa has called Pep a coward, a dog etc in the past.

Think it's worse when our own fans call Pep that instead off a fat c.nt like him..

I don't want the circus bud, nobody would dispute that Yaya was a great player for us, but both him and his agent were arseholes.
Yaya’s agent comments and his musings were towards the end of his career and prior to that he was exemplary. Sometime some people just remember the bad bits. Yaya was colossus. Without Yaya (and Silva) City would not have achieved what we have.

Yaya’s agent comments and his musings were towards the end of his career and prior to that he was exemplary. Sometime some people just remember the bad bits. Yaya was colossus. Without Yaya (and Silva) City would not have achieved what we have.

Let him eat cake mate, let him eat cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.