Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of shite our club takes because of our spending will never end , so why dont we really upset the media clowns and sign both Haaland and Grealish for £250m, quite sure we can cover some of those fees with the alleged "unhappy" players we have and players who are on the fringe of the first team.
No doubt UEFA will then be pressured into another FFP trial from the hateful eight and fatty Tebas , but why should we give a f*ck , we have given them all bloody noses in the past and we will again , even better if Halland signed for Mumbai City and then loaned him back to us and paid his wages , there would be piss boiling at unprecedented levels.

Read somewhere that City don't want to buy Haaland until after his 21st birthday which is towards the end of July.
Seemingly there is a new restriction on U21 foreign players and the most that can be signed is 3 at any given transfer window.
The 2 Fluminense lads have , or will sign in this transfer window.
City may be looking at maybe another U21 player
who they will want to sign along with Haaland.
I think the new ruling allows a premier team to be able to buy 3 more U21s in the January transfer window.

Read somewhere that City don't want to buy Haaland until after his 21st birthday which is towards the end of July.
Seemingly there is a new restriction on U21 foreign players and the most that can be signed is 3 at any given transfer window.
The 2 Fluminense lads have , or will sign in this transfer window.
City may be looking at maybe another U21 player
who they will want to sign along with Haaland.
I think the new ruling allows a premier team to be able to buy 3 more U21s in the January transfer window.
No way are we missing out on Haaland due to this. This move is probably the biggest transfer we could seen in the next 5 to 10 years at City

No way are we missing out on Haaland due to this. This move is probably the biggest transfer we could seen in the next 5 to 10 years at City
I don't think well lose out.
I'm guessing they'll put in some arrangement where he doesn't officially sign until after that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.