Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Dream signing that I cannot see happening. First would he want to join us? Everyone is after him I would believe

Second I dont think we can afford him, we never pay the big amounts other clubs pay

Maybe we should scout a prospect like Halaand or give Delap a chance?

A Dream signing that I cannot see happening. First would he want to join us? Everyone is after him I would believe

Second I dont think we can afford him, we never pay the big amounts other clubs pay

Maybe we should scout a prospect like Halaand or give Delap a chance?

I think we are the one team who can afford him... but I seriously doubt despite this us stumping up the cash.

How much do you think Haaland will cost because this £70 million isn’t even near mate .
Probably 100m to 120m

Anything less than a 100m for a top player is unlikely to get the transfer through. Barca and PSG are to blame for this.

PSG would unlikely deal with us and even if they do it would be between 150 to 200 whereas we all know how spurs board operate and they would want 120 to 150 for Kane.

However, considering their recent financial loss they might be willing to come down a touch but highly unlikely they would do that for us. Another issue with Kane transfer is that he would be 28 by the time next season starts, so it won't be a good decision in the long term.

You implied that City would be complicit in dealing off the table
Considering City doesn't deal with Raiola, saying that I implied that is just dumb.

If you can read, I was asking about Raiola and Alf, I didn't even mention City. I am very skeptical as to whether we will even deal with them, especially if the money is tax fraudulent.
Quick question - the money that Raiola and Alf will eat for this transfer, will it be on or off the table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.