Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone gets carried away with the transfer of Erling Haaland, please take note

you will be enticed to believe that Haaland is guaranteed to come to City, for the following reasons:

1. His Dad played for City
2. He wears or has luggage which is Sky blue
3. Social Media
4. Bluemoon ITK's

But as we all know City will not break their wage structure for no one and will not get drawn into an auction for a player and he will most probably go to Bayern or even United

You can quote this message next season if he does come, but I'm preparing you to be disappointed and not to get your hopes up too high.

Dear me, people are actually trying to make out City don't have a hard time getting good money for valuable assets? Just off the top of my head: Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko, Sané... Anyone thinking those same players would not have been moved on from Spurs, Liverpool or Chelsea for much bigger fees is lying to themselves(talk about agents or injuries all you like, it's near certain they would have).

Last edited:
Dear me, people are actually trying to make out City don't have a hard time getting good money for valuable assets? Just off the top of my head: Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko, Sané... Anyone thinking those same players would not have been moved on from Spurs, Liverpool or Chelsea for much bigger fees is lying to themselves.
Right, but they didn't play for those clubs.

They played for City, won us plenty of trophies and left with our best wishes. Who gives a fuck, seriously?

Like making any money on that bunch of players would have shifted anything in history.

Dear me, people are actually trying to make out City don't have a hard time getting good money for valuable assets? Just off the top of my head: Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko, Sané... Anyone thinking those same players would not have been moved on from Spurs, Liverpool or Chelsea for much bigger fees is lying to themselves(talk about agents all you like).
Sané's the one that stings, thought it was preposterous to let him leave for that little. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.