Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erling Haaland interview in Norway on international duty:

Says he decided to be a footballer when he was young when he saw his dad play, and wanted to be bigger and better than him. The journalists jokingly asked "Do you not think you are a bigger star than Alfie already?" and Haaland quite seriously responded "He has 34 international apps, and over 200 games and a lot of goals in the best league in the world, there is a lot of work to get to that level yet"

He definitely has his sights on the Premier League

That is what I think personally will happen.

Unless of course we either act now (not happening) or the Jan window which some have suggested

Acting now gives 2 hours in the case of Haaland, so I think it’s safe to say it isn’t happening lol

Not a chance he is signing for city today.
Christmas-Time.jpg

I think if United have a good season - actual title contenders or even champions, he will end up at the swamp. I just cannot see us paying the wages he will demand, not to mention the agent fees etc. Hope I'm wrong but I can see it happening.

I think if United have a good season - actual title contenders or even champions, he will end up at the swamp. I just cannot see us paying the wages he will demand, not to mention the agent fees etc. Hope I'm wrong but I can see it happening.
Issue is where does that put Ronaldo? I doubt they play him on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.