Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever club pays the most in wages,agent/family fee’s who can realistically challenge for silverware is were he will be steered Rags, Madrid and PSG that’s my guess.
Madrid and Psg yes , but why the rags ?
They will keep Ronaldo next season too , why would he go there to be 2nd best to Ronaldo , plus they haven't won a trophy in 4 years will be 5 by bext season.

I think Real has by far the best shot at him, but after them City would stand a decent chance if we were to be desperate and pay what they ask for. City offers him a shot at every title, a game style that can help him score many goals , plus he'd have no competition here for a spot in the team ( he would have some at real provided they also sign Mbappe , plus Benzema , Vinicius etc ) , plus he would get to play in the PL ( pretty sure he'd prefer that over the french league ) , plus he would get to play for the team his old man played for and he supported as a child.
Haaland would really not be that difficult to convince to come here , in my opinion. They just have to sort out the money. He would be worth the money, he is a future Balon D'or and Golden boot , the only question is who will he win thoes trophies with.

They will keep Ronaldo next season too , why would he go there to be 2nd best to Ronaldo , plus they haven't won a trophy in 4 years will be 5 by bext season.

I think Real has by far the best shot at him, but after them City would stand a decent chance if we were to be desperate and pay what they ask for. City offers him a shot at every title, a game style that can help him score many goals , plus he'd have no competition here for a spot in the team ( he would have some at real provided they also sign Mbappe , plus Benzema , Vinicius etc ) , plus he would get to play in the PL ( pretty sure he'd prefer that over the french league ) , plus he would get to play for the team his old man played for and he supported as a child.
Haaland would really not be that difficult to convince to come here , in my opinion. They just have to sort out the money. He would be worth the money, he is a future Balon D'or and Golden boot , the only question is who will he win thoes trophies with.
Mate, we can't even sort Levy out with no opposition......

Regards to rags just the fact I can see then throwing shitloads of cash at him and Raiola and if they offer ridiculous money perhaps more than Madrid then Raiola will point him in that direction.

Mate, we can't even sort Levy out with no opposition......
Levy didn't really want to sell. Dortmund make a living out of selling players , and Haaland wants a big club. All it would take is to match what they ask for. Paying what Levy wanted for 28 y.o. Kane was ridiculous, same money for Haaland wouldn't be so ridiculous.
Regards to rags just the fact I can see then throwing shitloads of cash at him and Raiola and if they offer ridiculous money perhaps more than Madrid then Raiola will point him in that direction.
What makes you think the rags can outbid real and psg lol
real last offer for mbappe this summer was like 220 mil , they offered that considering they could get him for free next summer, and PSG paid Neymar's release clause of 222 mil and stole him from Barca back when nobody thought it was possible. Really doubt the rags could snatch a player that Real or Psg really want ..

Levy didn't really want to sell. Dortmund make a living out of selling players , and Haaland wants a big club. All it would take is to match what they ask for. Paying what Levy wanted for 28 y.o. Kane was ridiculous, same money for Haaland wouldn't be so ridiculous.

What makes you think the rags can outbid real and psg lol
real last offer for mbappe this summer was like 220 mil , they offered that considering they could get him for free next summer, and PSG paid Neymar's release clause of 222 mil and stole him from Barca back when nobody thought it was possible. Really doubt the rags could snatch a player that Real or Psg really want ..
I love your enthusiasm, but City don't do bidding wars.

I'd love him at City, sadly I can't see it happening.

We can still dream until we see him in a Real shirt.
At least I take comfort in knowing that its very unlikely that he will end up in the PL at another team.

I think people need to realise that this is out of City's hands. Every top European club will be after Haaland, City aren't going to use divine wisdom to avoid a player that has the ability and potential to go down as one of the greats. Haaland will go where he wants, if he prefers City make no mistake the deal gets done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.