Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point you have to push the boat out if you don’t want to get left behind while your rivals sail off into the sunset.

Over the last few years we’ve lost Yaya, David Silva and Aguero and every signing since then has been a downgrade in those positions, even the very good signings. There’s only so long you can miss out on the very best until it causes you to fall behind. I think with our lack of a striker we’re starting to find that already this season.

Given our turnover and income and recent sustained success I don’t understand why we’re so reticent to spend what it takes to keep the rags and Chelsea below us. Sometimes it feels like we’re deliberately giving them a chance. Personally I find that incredibly frustrating.

The difference now is that FFP has come in. Btw United still have more money than City by a mile, and are likely to only expand that lead after getting Ronaldo back.

This isn’t the issue and discounts why city won’t be in the running....

This is a commodity that mino wants to exploit, that means the ability to move him after a time period, which is why we won’t commit to the numbers. Sure we would pay the asking price but we’d be looking at 6 year contracts, something mino won’t entertain as the cash cow is then restricted!

He is getting a 6 year deal no matter who he signs for.

The difference now is that FFP has come in. Btw United still have more money than City by a mile, and are likely to only expand that lead after getting Ronaldo back.

That‘s actually the most depressing thing I’ve read for a long time.

Still scoring goals against defenders resembling traffic cones and Sunday league part timers. Yes.
Mate , he has 12 goals in 15 games with Norway as well. Last international break he scored leaving Van Dijk in the dust. Also scored 10 goals in one season in the champions league with a team like Salzburg...when he was just 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.