Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine him at the focal point of that possession dominance today. We'd steamroll near enough everyone.

An absolute must sign. I'd even donate a month's wage to make it happen.

Literally no excuses for this one. We have to go all out. All in.

Get it done.

That £871.63 might just persuade Dortmund.

But probably not as much as going all out, then all in, might.

Mate , he has 12 goals in 15 games with Norway as well. Last international break he scored leaving Van Dijk in the dust. Also scored 10 goals in one season in the champions league with a team like Salzburg...when he was just 19.
Was slightly tongue in cheek. Bundesliga is shite. He has scored in CL I'll give him that. Anonymous against us though. Is that a bad thing, not sure....

Shown today how much Dortmund misses when he’s gone. They had a really bad performance. Can they afford letting him come to us January or will that only happen in the summer? ;)

Was slightly tongue in cheek. Bundesliga is shite. He has scored in CL I'll give him that. Anonymous against us though. Is that a bad thing, not sure....
we make top quality players look anonymous, same happened to neymar and mbappe, lukaku yesterday so on. We'll make messi and ronaldo look anonymous too when we face then this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.