Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of injuries at Dortmund is shocking. Three players left today’s game injured — adding to a long list already unavailable

Where is he going if not us?

Scum will pay anything + 600k a week
Madrid yep
Barcelona nope skint

So Madrid will end up with Haaland and Mbappe

Some of them post common sense, unlike you.

At those figures touted for Haaland by his agent, he
isn’t coming to City.

Unless *you think* City are going to destroy their wage structure?
Common sense is the opposite of what you think it means

Let’s start with “figures touted”. See where those numbers were leaked in Germany, and how it connects with my point. It was the number one Bayern mouthpiece. When they won’t have something their way OR will do something that upsets their fans, early on they start to place blame on others. And they started the “greedy” characterization early

There is no breaking the wage structure. People here live in a world in which we already aren’t one of the clubs paying the most in agent fees in the world already. Check the numbers. We don’t have any player in our squad being paid the numbers a top goalscorer and someone who decides many games and brings in new marketing and commercial revenue would accordingly. Our club is no different than others in that regard, we let the market dictate the price. The moral superiority of pretending we’re above that is something I won’t join in. And I am fine being a fan that way. We are easily one of the clubs that will be able to pay him the most AND offer the best sporting opportunity. Which is why everyone in the world knows we are very seriously in the running for his signing. This place, when it gets caught up with a mediocrity mentality, sometimes seems to be the only place that doesn’t know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.