Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance in January.

I wonder if the opportunity to strike a deal in January is there and he just stays at Dortmund until the Summer?

Dortmund don't really have a choice but to accept if his clause is met (providing it's active) and Haaland's value/hype is at its peak now anyway so not like there's room for extra wages if he waits until the Summer.

Virtually zero chance of him signing for us unless he drastically reduces his wage demands as no way he is earning more than kdb and rightfully so . Would rather go for isak at a more reasonable price and not silly wages :

Virtually zero chance of him signing for us unless he drastically reduces his wage demands as no way he is earning more than kdb and rightfully so . Would rather go for isak at a more reasonable price and not silly wages :
You’re a bit late to the new reality my friend

I wonder if the opportunity to strike a deal in January is there and he just stays at Dortmund until the Summer?

Dortmund don't really have a choice but to accept if his clause is met (providing it's active) and Haaland's value/hype is at its peak now anyway so not like there's room for extra wages if he waits until the Summer.

If he wants to come here, it makes no difference when he agrees, it will still be a summer move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.